- Monster Mash Freeze Dance - Enjoy the classic game of freeze while enjoying a little monster mash!
- Mummy Wrap - Let your kids wrap you up in toilet paper or parents you can wrap the kids up.
- Make Your Own Spider Web - Kids stand in a circle and throw a ball of yarn back and forth to each other creating one gigantic spider web.
- Everyone's childhood favorite - Ghost in the Graveyard
- Pumpkin Bowling - Set up some pins using plastic bottles or something similar. Instead of using a traditional plastic bowling ball, use a pumpkin. Remember, the more odd shaped the pumpkin, the more fun it is!
- Scavenger Hunt - Hide Halloween related items; toy eyeballs, slime, ghost, etc.
- Musical Pumpkins - Instead of chairs, play with big pumpkins.