I am about ready to duct tape her diapers in the back to stop this madness! The only diapers that have effectively stopped the blow outs are her cloth diapers, but my husband does not like to use them, and we don't use them when we travel. I feel like we have tried so many different brands of diapers to try and help too, but every time I think they are going to work they don't. I thought those Huggies Snugglers that have the pocket to "catch messes" would work, but they did not. Here are some things we tried that have not stopped the diaper blow outs:
- We tried a bigger size diaper. My daughter is only about 15.5 lbs and we have her in size 3 diapers (they fit babies 16-28lbs)
- We tried pulling the back of the diaper up as far as we can while still allowing the necessary amount in front.
- We tried MANY different kinds of disposable diapers. None of them seem to work better than others. Here are some of the brands we have tried:
- Huggies Pure and Natural
- Huggies Snug and Dry
- Members Mark
- Up & Up
- Pampers Swaddlers
- Huggies Little Snugglers
- We tried giving extra space at the bottom of the diaper so that there was a good pouch for the poo to go.
- My baby gets changed frequently so the diaper does not get over saturated, but with a poopy diaper, it doesn't matter if it is wet or dry...it still goes straight up!
I am beginning to feel like no matter what we do, this isn't going to stop! I am destined to carry a diaper bag packed with at least 3 outfits. I need a back up for the back up since I know we will use back up #1. Does anyone have a solution?! Diaper manufacturers, do you hear my cries and can you help solve this problem? I know I am not the only one....