25 Summer Activities For The Family
Since summer is my favorite season and Wisconsin winters can drive you literally crazy at times, I put together a list of 25 activities for you and your children to do this summer.
1. Have a vegetable garden
2. Go to the Zoo
3. Plant a flower garden or flowers in pots from seed.
4. Take advantage of the water, whether its a pool or lake!
5. Sidewalk chalk (Greatest kids invention ever!)
6. Have a picnic.
7. Go camping. Enjoy the outdoors.
8. Can’t go camping without having a campfire and making smores
9. Hit the waterparks (Love the Wisconsin Dells)
10. Play outside as much as possible
11. Go outside and lay on the ground, watching the stars at night
12. Set up the sprinkler
13. Go for a nature hike
14. Go to a children’s amusement park
15. Have a scavenger hunt
16. Chase fireflies (One of my 4 year olds favorites)
17. Go for a bike ride
18. On rainy days, take the kids to a movie OR
19. Run in the rain
20. Make lakes and rivers in the sandbox
21. Play ball – soccer, baseball, basketball, etc.
22. Eat lots of ice cream and frozen treats.
23. Pick dandelions and flowers.
24. Take a farm tour
25. Go to the park