Baby Shower Games
What makes a baby shower different from any other baby shower you’ve been to? The games! We put together a list of our favorite baby shower games for you.
- Create a Baby Scrapbook for the parents to be. Each shower guest gets a page to create for the scrapbook. Have borders, sayings, pictures and other decorations ready for them to use on their pages. They can create an advice page, or make a page that the mother can simply add pictures to when that milestone arrives.
- Custom onesies: Have 5 – 10 onesies with fabric markers. Split guests into groups and allow them to create their own onesies for the new baby.
- Guess the candy bar in the diaper: Melt different candy bars into diapers and guests have to guess what candy bar it is. (I personally think this game is gross, but many love it!).
- Baby Gift Bingo.
- Baby Crossword Puzzle.
- Guess how round the mother to be is: Everyone cuts a piece of string that they think will fit around the mother to be’s stomach. Closest wins.
- Guess how many baby pins are in the jar.
- Baby Alphabet Game: Have all the letters of the alphabet written vertically. Then each guest must write one word that has to do with babies next to each letter of the alphabet. So A=alphabet, M=mommy, etc.
- Baby Pictionary
- Guess what kind of baby food: Take labels off the jars of baby food. Have guests try and guess what flavor.
- Bottle Races: Fill baby bottles with milk, water or some other liquid. The guests who drinks it fastest wins.
- Baby Word Scrabble
- Memory: Have a tray filled with baby items like pacifiers, bottles, food, pins, etc. Have the mom to be walk around for awhile then ask her to leave. Then ask guests to write down what the mom was wearing, not saying anything about the tray. After that time is up, then ask them to list things on the tray.
- List all songs with “baby” or “mom” in their titles.
- Never Say Baby: Set rules when guests arrive that no-one is allowed to say the word “baby” during the shower. Whoever hears these words from a guest, takes that guest’s beads, pins, or whatever you have given to each guest as they arrived to hold on to. The guest who collects the most by the end of the baby shower will get a prize.
- Advice Cards: Have each guest write on a card some advice for the new parents to be.
The above list are just touching the surface in terms of all the baby shower games out there, so please share others in the comments below.