Children’s Halloween Games & Activities
Halloween is one of the those holidays where ordinary, every day kids games can be turned into a whole lot of fun! Check out our list of children’s Halloween games that we enjoy with our family.
- Monster Mash Freeze Dance – Enjoy the classic game of freeze while enjoying a little monster mash!
- Mummy Wrap – Let your kids wrap you up in toilet paper or parents you can wrap the kids up.
- Make Your Own Spider Web – Kids stand in a circle and throw a ball of yarn back and forth to each other creating one gigantic spider web.
- Everyone’s childhood favorite – Ghost in the Graveyard
- Pumpkin Bowling – Set up some pins using plastic bottles or something similar. Instead of using a traditional plastic bowling ball, use a pumpkin. Remember, the more odd shaped the pumpkin, the more fun it is!
- Scavenger Hunt – Hide Halloween related items; toy eyeballs, slime, ghost, etc.
- Musical Pumpkins – Instead of chairs, play with big pumpkins.